Thursday, September 25, 2014

****TWIST BRAIDED****






Hi thre fabz! Hope y'all been bringing your praises to the Most High God. This month of September is a special month of the year...in a pregnant woman-this is the month of DELIVERY, therefore this is the month the Lord delivers what you have been praying for. God's time is the best time because He knows us so much better than we ever will think we know ourselves, He knows what is best for us. The bible says He has a good plan for us, a plan to prosper us and not to harm us. So keep praying with FAITH & EXPECTATION.

I enjoyed my box braided twist hairstyle so much I could not keep it to myself. The make up is by me myself and I-an aspiring make up artist, but over and above all I'm on the venture to fulfil the desires of my heart which must be in line with the Lord's will. Only He can enlighten us on our purpose here on earth. Lets share our ashes that have been turned into beauty by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Stay blessed GLs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment