Tuesday, March 11, 2014

a la chic

Fooling around a lil bit with the not so quality cam....that I still love but need to get another on a greater quality scale. 
 






 
Shoes (stilettos and wedges), neckpieces, sunglasses, bangles on a foundation of magazines!!! I must say I do love the outcome, especially this last pic above of my red suede sissy boy stilettos embracing my gold chunky chain. DO FEAST your eyes!!!


MADDEN GIRL :)





 
A new addition to my shoe collection, Thank You Jesus! I'm waiting to launch them at one of the most anticipated fashion shows: Viv Trends Fashion Show brought to us by Ame Nikole Lekono, she's a great person, such a doll. Cant wait!! They are honestly not high and they are super gorgeous, super comfortable and a great colour, though they are suede but hey.....I can deal with another suede in my closet.
Will be sure to upload pics of the show. Stay fierce, faithful and fabulous. God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment