Thursday, May 15, 2014

MADE UP!!!

Being an aspiring make up artist along a lot of other beautiful things I love, I dedicate this post solely to make up-focusing on some of my best make-up ideas for those special occasions like weddings birthdays, anniversaries or just your everyday casual look, tips and some of my own make up updates as well as some trends you might wna try to enhance that bwtiful smile or those sexy eyes or even your skin to get that 'J-LO GLOW' 

Currently making setting a trend on runways- the nude make up look. I love this Oscar de la Renta make up look for spring 2014.....I cant help but love theses earrings too...wow!!

 
 

 

 
 
 
Pick your favourite look for dinner or lunch date, an outing with the girls, attending fashion shows or special events like weddings, birthdays or showers. Don't be afraid to experiment with eye-shadows, eye-liners and mascara create new and bold looks, soon you'll realise you had absolutely nothing to fear......SO Wat are you waiting for??

 
Get some tips on how to tease your inner fabulousity!!

 
  
 

  
  
 
 Be sure to get yourself makeup brushes to achieve and enhance that great make-up look you've been eager to try out. Use each brush appropriately fabz.
 
  
Never shy away from bright lip colour fabz...it expresses your personality and confidence, and I'm sure no fab would wanna be seen as lacking confidence ;)
 
 
 
 Try this two-tone lip colour, its rich, bold and super chic for revealing your fearlessness.
 
 
  
Honestly I cant get enough of orange/coral lipstick, I'm waiting for my order and i'l be sure to share with you how I look in coral, pity I got dark lips.....BUT I'ma gonna flaunt them anywhere coz I'M BLESSD and so are you, mxhwaaaa!!!
Pic credit: Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment